Reading About ADHD
- Bibliotherapy is the use of books for therapeutic purposes and can be used to educate you and your family about ADHD and to learns ways of managing it. It’s a useful way of finding out the answers to any questions you might have about your ADHD.
- Educating yourself about ADHD will be a very powerful tool.
- You can get a deeper understanding of the effect ADHD can have on your life and how you can live with it positively.
- It can help myth-bust some of the stigmatising things you might have heard about it already.
- Many people experience an increase in their self-esteem when they come to learn more about their ADHD.
- You can read it on your own, with a therapist or in a group.